Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New me by 35!!!....or dead lol

Ok just kiddin about the died part but I will be a raging bitch forever and my loved ones will probably plot my death many times lol. So I have a month to be the person I want to be before father time sticks one more notch in the b-day tree. Starting today I will not be mad at the world I will confront who or what is bothering me and take care of it like a normal person. I will no long hold resentment towards hubby I mean shit he cant change the past any more than I can and if I said I forgive you I should mean it or move out and on (which I dont want) and the big one...drum roll please....I will be 130 lbs by my b-day. I want to wear the pants I bought last year that I can not get over the top of my thighs let a lone my ass. My day would be even better if I could get into the pants I purposely bought to small but baby steps right??? So I have 29 days to loss like 13-15 lbs can I do it...Yes I can sorry Bob the Builder flash back lol. No more shoving shit in my face stepping on the scale later and wondering my I gained DDDUUUHHHH fat ass stop eating shit!!! so I am pumped excited and all that jazz. I am not fasting or anything cause usually that leads to a major binge later but my food and all that will be carefully planed out. Today I brought 2 cups of blueberry shredded wheat dry (380 cals) a string cheese (100 cals) I am feeling a bit hungry have not eat the cheese and only had about 5 blueberry things it is almost lunch and I just seen a new salad at Taco time. it is only 226 cals. I think I will go order that at lunch. I will post more and let everyone now how it is goin. Stay strong ladies and talk later.

3 comments:

  1. GL with the plan :) its always smart not to starve.. the binges are not worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say good luck too!! 30's is the new 20's! You want to feel your best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey x

    To answer your question on my blog 14 lbs = 1 stone
    I quickly refer to this link work out stone, pounds and kilos -
    http://www.occupationalhealth.co.uk/WeightConversion.htm

    ReplyDelete