Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Wasted Week

I am lost I feel like I am just watching the world though a large window. I am not happy really I am not sad to the point of crying I am just here. I know I need help but without insurance I cant get it. I try and talk to the few friends I have but really they try and help but I dont feel any better after I am done. Hubby and I never talk about things like this well so we have fought enough and I just try to put on a happy face and go about my business, I think I am failing at it though. Weight wise I suck ass as usual!! I am not even going to get into it cause basically it is my fault if I am going to eat and not exerciser then this is what I deserve! I was doing some reading about how quickly calories in food affect your weight and how quickly exercise does too. I really know no more than when I started reading but do to how dead it is here at work it killed time. I did find one articular that pissed me off. http://www.sharecare.com/question/how-do-calories-affect-weight Please See Academy of Nutritions post. Obviously this person have never starved for days exercised their self to the point of near death and work up the next time and weighted more...Yes bitch weight loss is a magic trick and my assistant sucks lol. I have to go to a baby shower/BBQ tomorrow I think I will bypass the food and just drink my dinner. This is what I have been doing a lot lately. I guess if I cant afford a therapist I will self medicate lol. I really have nothing else to say so I am going to go find something at work to make it look like I am busy before I get into trouble. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I am glad you posted. Sorry you are not doing so well or as well as you would like. I think therapist should be a given and it shouldn't cost so much money.

    Their are too many people out there who need help or want to get better but can afford it. I wonder if they have scholarships for people who need therapist.

    Sorry if I was not too helpful in my response. I can feel your sadness threw the screen. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a rough time. You and your husband should try to work on communication if you can at all....but you know him best and you know if that's possible or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you aren't doing so well. Maybe you can find some kind of free therapy or counselling? Or even a support group might help.
    Maybe you could keep talking to your friends and have another outlet, like writing or art or running (if that wouldn't make it worse).
    Take care of yourself as best you can and you're welcome to email me if you need someone to talk to. bubblegum.skates at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good hon.. Things will look up.. just hang in there.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete