Saturday, May 19, 2012

The weekend ggrrr

It is the weekend. All this means to me is a different kind of work. I need to clean my house do the laundry yard work ect. Why do people look forward to the weekend??? It also means access to the kitchen. I do pretty good most the time but then there are other times I just cant keep my ass out of it. I should be working on a really stupid paper about films for a really stupid class called eng 225: Intro tho Film I have no idea why I have to spend $1200.00 on this class when in no way will it help me get further to my criminal justice degree??? Other than it is a stupid general class that everyone must take...WOW could I have used the word stupid anymore there lol. So there is only one light in my kids bathroom cause the other one burnt out so no pics today I have to go to town later so I will get a few and post tomorrow. My measurements for the last two weeks of year 34 in my life are as followed. I lost my measurement book so I cant tell if I have lost any I was going to look back though my post but I think I have lost like 1/2 in most places. Thigh Left 21 Right 21 Calves Left 14 Right 14 Waist 29 Hips 37 I need to do something about my ass it is huge and flabby. I am thinking by next month we can start goin to the lake and this year I was goin to try and not wear shorts over my bottoms but I think I might end up with them on anyways lol. Ok I think I am goin to try and work on my paper before my kids get up will be on and off here all day looking for more blogs to read have a great saturday all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for for my waist to be 29! We all have different bodies and what not. I am sure you will get to your goal in due time. I have heard worst from people over 30 man even under 30 years of age which is sad.

    I am trying myself to go to school to do better for myself and my family but I mean I almost feel like it is a waist of time some of the classes they make you take that has nothing to do with what you are going to be doing in your career.

    Anyways I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Measurement book.. hmm.. I should have thought of that before.. But Im ttly going to start one now..

    hope you managed to have some fun this weekend hon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Thanx for the comment, Elights have helped big style to quit smoking! you inhale and blow out smoke which is odd (think its some sort of water vapour?) and you get a nicotine hit! Down side - headaches! x

    ReplyDelete