Friday, May 18, 2012

I think I am crazy lol

Have any of you ever went back though your blog and read your own post??? I did this morning...OMH I am psycho lol. If a sane person was to read these they would be like lock that bitch up and keep her away from us lol. So been doin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 5 days now and guess what yep I gained weight are you fucking kidding me I am so sick of this shit!!! ok I am sure my half a PB&J sandwich did not help but I can't help it I love them!!! I woke up late this morning so only had time to exercise did not get my measurements taken but hubby works tomorrow also so I will do it tomorrow. I have 4 weeks left of this stupid weigh in so hopefully I can pull a miracle out of my ass. I think if I fail this one also I will delete this blog and never use the words ED or eating issues again because obviously I do not have any. Sometimes I wish I was overweight again or young because it was much easier to loss then. Not much else goin on hopin someone post something soon so i can read it lol. I will write tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love PBJ too! It's like the best sandwich in the whole wide world. At least you only had half. I rarely am able to do that. I'm looking for new posts too! So thank you. I'm bored at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you are not crazy. To me you are relate-able. You should some of my stuff. I am not in my 30's yet but I have a hard time losing with a slow thyroid at age 26(27 in september) Yes it sucks balls.

    I started working out this week myself. Jogging at that and like I gained weight too. I was so not happy about that. Someone suggested I gained muscle. Funny thing is Jillian michaels herself doesn't even believe that bull.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete