Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just a Wedmesday???

Nothing new is going on with me. I am still here fat depressed and moody lol. The last word is my husbands definition of me hahaha. He is right though I am a moody bitch I dont mean to be and I even get upset with myself over it. So I am trying to eat small low cal things my new found snack is Blueberry frosted shredded wheat with no milk. I put two cups in a bag and slowly snack on it all day at work I figure that has got to better an chips or crackers. I think on the 17/18 I will take my measurements and some pics just to see what I looked like the last two weeks of 34. I dont know how I am feeling about turning 35 it is just a crazy number to me. I am right in the middle of being old lol...I dont feel old and not that I am any judge but I dont think I look old I just dont know if I want to be 35. I am sorta sick today on the way to work I started to feel like I was going to thow up. I took some diet pills I had found in the cupboard. It is weird how a not forced thow up feels. It has been a while since I had anything like the stomach flu and just found it odd to be over a toilet without a plan...sorry I am sure that makes no sense at all. purging is the worst thing in to world but to be throwing up and not have to induce it is crazy and I was kind of scared cause I was not controlling it. I hate the stomach flu. Oh bouncing around sorry. When I take my pics I will also take a pic of the pants I HOPE to be wearing on June 1 ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee lord just let me squeeze my fat ass into them!! ok well I am off to go stalk tumbler thinspo accounts, maybe someday I will make my own but for now I will just look at all yours lol

3 comments:

  1. 35 'aint so bad...once you get used to it. What can you do but die? So, it's inevitable but I know it kinda sucks-that whole getting old thing. Cereal is fortified with vitamins too; which us disordered eaters often don't get enough of so it sounds like a good snack to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even close to 30 so I can not even comment on that part. Don't worry you are going to be a super hot 35 year old. I love mini wheat's cereal. Wow you make those pants sound so super. I can't wait to see them. I know I keep fooling around with the thoughts of starting a thinspo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the biggest panic attack when I was turning 25 - it was my scary age and I thought I would be something other than I was back then. After that I was all "oh my new scary age is going to be 35".. Now that I am turning 30 - I don't really care anymore.. I mean age is just a number isnt it? :)

    I am sure you gonna ROCK your 35's and I am sure you will look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete