Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I hate change

Well it happened to me also...Blogger decided to change my layout too. My do companies do this why cant they just leave shit alone. I mean if they took a survey I think they would realize people HATE change!!! My moods really have not changed I can feel myself slipping further and further from the world. I go though phases like this one minute I am the social butterfly of the town and the next minute I just want to be left alone and not have anything to do with anyone. I am trying to not let myself go there but it is an exhausting emotional battle. Thank you guys for your comments. As for talking to someone no I have no one that would understand and I dont want to tell the people I know about this they will think I am crazy. I have no insurance so a consoler or someone like that is out of the question. I just have been taking long hot baths and crying to myself. I really dont know if that is working or not. Weight wise I have no idea what is going on. I swear my body just hates me and I think I will have to learn to live with that. My new love is tumble. I do not have an account up you can spend hours looking at other peoples post and pics. I have been doing this for 3 days now instead of working I hope I dont get caught lol. I wish my wraps for my thighs would get here it is the only thing keeping me going right now. I am warping my thighs in hopes to tone and firm them. The wraps are called itworks. you can google them at https://38732.myitworks.com I will let you know if they work when I get mine. I really have nothing else so off to read more of your blogs!!

2 comments:

  1. My body hates me too and it sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE the new layout.. Its just ugh.. :S

    have you considered trying some herbal pills for the depression? My aunt works with these things and a couple years back I had the worst depression for a while and she sent me these pills.. The pills were made of this herb called St.johns wort - and they actually do wonders. "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John's_wort"
    I dont know how much they cost, but maybe its worth having a look at?

    I like tumblr - and I do have a blog there - but the site is so unpersonal and stuff seem to go in repeat.. But I agree - it is such a pleasent way to just spend hours and hours ^^

    take take of you hon.

    ReplyDelete