Thursday, April 12, 2012

Morning

I all so after reading Mirandas post I got to thinking about my carb intake and even though I keep my cals low I never put much thought into the carbs, sugar, soduim ect. so logged back into myfitnesspal account and am going to do some tracking for a few days. Good God the creamer in my coffee just kills me. I will need to find something better or lower! About the pic of the shoes. It wouldnt load right. I have been tracking them and they should be here by the 20th. That gives me till the 23rd to get into this pants I have never gotten to wear. Not the ones I was talking about, but another pair I bought last year with the intentions of wearing but apparently a 7 in wet seal brand is not the same as hollister. I will take a pic of the new boots when I can fit into at least one of my "when I am skinny" jeans! So weighing in tomorrow hope I see a good number and can stay there or of course get lower!!

Respond to comments...
Kitty...thanks so much for writing all the time puts a smile on my face. I can not even begin to describe how completely fucked up my family is. I do not know how me, my sis, and one of my bros made it out so normal lol Well we all have our issues but at least we are not all sitting in prison like my other bro. My cousins are all living lies also and then my hubbies family makes my look good hahaha. My kids dont stand a chance lol
Miranda...I just love ya I can relate so much to things you write and you inspire me to work harder I think well hell if she can do it in her 30's then so can I lol
Sunshinechild...LOVE LOVE LOVE the site you posted spent have the morning in there reading and plotting my new attach on my thunder thighs lol
Girl with secret...I know that measurement wise I am holding my own with my friends it just kills me when they say how much they weigh and here I am two ton tina 10 or more lbs higher.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. It makes me feel good to know that I am inspiring someone to work hard at their weight loss goals. I too really identify with a lot of what is going on with you. This is a great support. Yep...the creamer is killer. It's only 5g for one TBSP and I have just one cup of coffee so I take the hit. It is interesting to take a look at something other then calories and fat for a change to see how that could be impacting your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swapping the creamer for some actual cream or even milk should down the carb :)

    glad its making you smile ^^ if you were any closer we could sit down over a drink and compare families fuckups :P hehehe

    Thanks for the tip about the soda - for me it seems to having a dry toast really helps - I have never liked soda that much and I want to try to avoid it if other stuff helps hehe

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible with tracking carbs too. I focus way too much on calories and forget about the others. I should pay more attention too.

    I hate how jeans are never the same size in different shops. Especially when you go and buy them as a reward and then realise they are probably two sizes smaller than you expected. Sigh.

    That FB idea about liking posts on here would be amazing! And 50 pairs of shoes? You are definitely my type of person! You can never have too many shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete