Monday, April 9, 2012

It is monday gggrrr

I hate how every monday work comes and interrupts my great weekend god why couldnt I have been born rich instead of so damn good looking lol

This weekend was ok spent saturday cookin dutchoven chicken I have taken that over the last couple years it gets me out of eating and my grandma does not hound me so bad about it. hubby and I are still on...the only word I can think of is weird terms. My sister said she has heard of what we are goin though a lot. The women tries and tries for so many years finally the man is on that level the the women just doesnt care any more and gives up. that sounds about like us but I know I am not really to completely give up just feels like I have tried for so long I just go with it now.

Yesterday was good. I set up my childrens new trampoline, raked the front and back yard and sat in the sun it was great.

Weight wise I lost everything I gained last week. maybe it was all the sunflower seeds I ate last week.

I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment