Monday, April 23, 2012

same old shit

I do not know what to do. I can not shake this depressed mood I have been in for awhile. I have no interest in doing anything. I am easily aggravated and that is not working well for my hubby and I. I hate everything and anything and I am to the point I just want to start walking I dont care where I end up I just want to walk myself away from here. I feel very tired lately and almost sick like all the time. I hate feeling like this especially when I cant pin point what the hell is even wrong. I have nothing else to say cause it is just exhausting writing this.
I have a quick question...I think someone blocked me from viewing their blog. It still shows on my page but when I click on it it tells me I do not have permission to view. How do I unfollow her I did not do anything that I know of so dont know what is going on.

2 comments:

  1. they may have made their blog private at some point. Oh crap. I tried to look for you to see how to unfollow and with the new layout there is only an add option where there used to be a manage button so you could add or unfollow.

    As for you hun, maybe you can talk to someone. It's too hard to live life that way. Medication? something. You need to find a happy place so you can keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't work out how to unfollow people either. Damn blogger changing everything.

    Is there anyone you can talk to about your mood? I'm in the exact same boat and sometimes it helps to say things out loud. xx

    ReplyDelete