Thursday, March 1, 2012

I think I am a stalker

LOL I sit here all day waiting for someone to write something so I can read it lol. I look forward to coming on there in the morning. God I think I need a life or I need to actually work when I am at work. I hate days that read slow I think Monday is my fav day here cause I am rarely able to get on on the weekend.

So not much else going on. I am trying hard not to eat alot I have got to win or at least place in the weight loss challenge so I can have that extra money for vegas.

Wilted-Rose...Thanks so much for the great comments I got our costumes off of an Alica in Wonderland costume site lol.

And as also Miranda I love reading your comments thanks for always letting me know you are there!!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of work do you do? I know what you mean about the compulsive blog checking. I swear I'm my biggest follower lol <3 Keep up the weight loss chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The everyday grind def gets to me. I'm just busy as shit. I wish I had boring days, you lucky chick.

    I don't have time to comment; just time to read.

    I have to say we have a lot in common, I'm 34 married with kids. I wish I was as extraverted as you. I am embarrased of the things I have done and I always fear someone that I know will find my blog and know all my dirty secrets.

    Good luck in your challenge.

    Stay beautiful..

    Mi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Your welcome. And I'm sort of a stalker too. It;s the first thing I do in the morning. At work of course. Friday's are pretty slow on blog land.

    ReplyDelete