Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Lord

Thanks for all your lovely comments about the dress. You ladies are so great...Ok on with my rant so if you dont want to listen to me whine about the same old shit you can stop reading now lol


I suck ass, my life sucks ass, and my will power yep you guessed it. sucks ass. lol So lets start from sunday where we left off. After blogging and FBing I went and did a cardio dance exercise for an hour. Then cleaned a bit and the weather was getting very nice so put on my snow clothes and outside I wnet. I shoveled my porch for 70 minutes. by every site I googled it was somewhere between 420-460 cals burnt. I was very excited thought with that cleaning and exercising 139 should be no prob by monday morn. After I shoveled I came in the house to take a break I was feeling really hungry and so off to the kitchen I went. found some chili thought that would keep me from binging if I ate light small things and it was only 260 cals. then for dinner I ate one of my soup on hands and 2 glasses of wine. Still feeling pretty positive about weigh ins the next day. so up early monday so I could get 1 hour of zumba in and as I headed up stairs steped on the scale and that stupid bitch said 142.6 OMG I cried while doing zumba WTF really 2 lbs in less than 24 hours. I mean by all scientific accounts I would have needed to eat 6000 cals to do that I am am telling you there is no way in hell I could eat that many cals and not be sick to my stomach.

So long story short I am fat I will not win the challenge next week in fact I gained during weigh in I am just so fucking pleased with myself I could vomit. no really I have started. if anything goes in my mouth I make sure it comes back out!! my teeth are bothering me now but maybe it will keep my stupid ass from eating to begin with. at least that is the plan.

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey. sometimes the body behaves in the weirdest ways.. I am sure you will be under 140 lbs in no time.. Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably just water weight. You did really well. You'll get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun...I know just how you feel. you know I know how you feel 'cause the same old crap just happened to me. It truly sucks. We just have to dust it off and keep going.

    ReplyDelete