Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weight gain theory lol

Ok this post is all about my theory on why Miranda, I and a few others I have read about have gained weight with no scientific reason behind it. Crazy yes, wrong and sense able, probably not but I did a lot of research on this and I have to make sense of it some how cause that is just the crazy OCD person I am lol.

So it all started this morning when I was on FB. I was scrolling though my post and my friend had posted a pic of her kitchen broom standing by itself in the middle of the floor. I thought WTF so grabbed my broom and had to try this guess what my broom also stood my itself. (posted pic below) So then I got to googling and looking around and apparently during the month of March, spring equinox, and the way the moon is positioned it affects the gravitational pull on earth. Now with that in mind I looked up the definition of weight: but weight is a measure of the gravitational force exerted on that material in a gravitational field; So I am thinking if weight is measured by gravity and right now gravity can make a broom stand by itself it has to be doing something to our weight right???

Ok so I am done with my ramble it is the only way I can make sense of everything and am praying that by April every thing will be back to normal, or close to it.

Oh and try the broom thing it is crazy.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hubby showed me this in his face book feed. I didn't believe it!! How crazy is that. As for your weight gain theory. I love it!!! This means there might be hope for us yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your theory! :) By the way, one of my followers emailed me asking if I could find an email buddy for her that was into pro-ana/ dieting and was a mother, like her. Email me if you're interested :) sunshinechild69@aol.com ~ Thanks

    ReplyDelete