Friday, March 16, 2012

What an effed up week

Kitty our comment made me laugh so hard. I think I would just jump off a cliff if I was part of a weight loss challenge and actually gained 7 lbs. hahha

OMH I have had one of the most trying weeks in a long time...
Lets start with Monday. As you all know I did rather shitty in the challenge only 7 lbs in 2 months I mean really I must be majorly suffering from an ED to only loss 7 lbs anyways starting another challenge next week. so went home was doing the mom and wife thing when there was a knock at the door. It was our friendly sheriff dept. Apparently my 17 year old son and a few of his friends were going around stealing shit out of trailers. really expensive snow machine gear and stuff. and to top it off he is now smoking pot and was stoned when they came OMFG really. he just got caught 5 months ago stealing from Maverik (a local convenience store) and is still finishing his punishment for that so I see jail in his near future.

Tuesday I could not take this cold/flu any more and left work 4 hours early to go home and die on my couch. so short check next week yeah me :(

Wednesday was ok not great but not bad.

Then last night I get a call from hubbys dad (hubby not home yet) he tells me that hubby sister just called him and their mom has had a major heart attach and has been life flighted to a bigger hospital. I am such a horrible person all i can do is bitch and worry about how this might effect my vegas trip. really what fucking loser is worried about that when their hubbys mom might be dieing. Oh yea ME I am going to hell I know. So hubby gets home makes a few calls and I guess his sister blew it out of proportion I guess his moms blood pressure was sky high and they could not bring it down so they shipped her off before she had a heart attach. so now the plan (hoping she does not die before monday) is we will leave sunday cause our airport is in the same town his mom is at. We will spent time with her. go to airport monday afternoon for flight and head to vegas as planed. I am trying to pack and clean and make sure my two kids that are staying home have everything they might possible need ect. and I am trying to work today.

I am hoping to get one last tan in tomorrow also.
I just keep telling myself mondayy will be here soon and I do not have to be a responsible adult for 2 days lol

3 comments:

  1. omg...such drama. Sorry about your son. You can only do so much as a parent though right? I hate to say it but chances are I too would be thinking about the darn Vegas trip. Hope his mom is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it made you lough ^^
    It must be so frustrating to have this going on with your son - my youngest sister is his age - and she isn't much better off. Miranda is right - the last step of the decision is theirs - no matter what anyone would do/say..

    Also - I really hope your hubby's mum is ok. That said - I ttly understand why you thought abt the trip.. I would do the same..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem is that all of the help that we receive, well thought out and well intended and educated and intelligent as it is, is to no avail. -- Psychiatry and pharmasuidicales, cure no one, kill and destroy many. Try as they might. -- It's the stimulants. All of that garbage you ingest that is doing it. -- The first thing we say is bullcrap. If it was that everybody would be institutionalized. -- In answer to that I say. Some of us are, for unknown reasons, are more susceptible to the effects of these stimulants and environments. "Hypersensitivity". "One mans wine is another mans poison". When I first went crazy it was with great dismay that I discovered that their was no help. Many would try with what they thought and believed to be help. But there was no help. -- I had to do it on my own or die trying or live that way, because nobody else could do it. Nobody knew how. This thing is not understandable, or fixable. Only nature can fix us. Given the chance. I recovered only because of the driving force in trying to help my children. Otherwise I would have quit and given up, it is so hard. -- The graveyards and the jails and penitentiaries and nut houses are full of the less fortunate and the less "driven" souls. -- Driven to succeed at all costs. I did succeed and I am now relatively well. This is a crazy world. Everybody is crazy. Most functionally crazy. Myself included. I wish you well Niiki. You are a beautiful, brilliant person. You deserve to live a long and fruitful and stress free life.

    ReplyDelete