Monday, March 12, 2012

Weight challenge over

What a crappy week I have last week. I got sick a wednesday and was full blown sick by thursday so Wednesday was the last real exercise day I had. This cold effect your sinuses so I cant breath and when I try to start exercising I break out into a horrible coughing fit that almost makes me pee my pants. I still have it and I am doin everything I can to get rid of it cause I am goin to vegas Monday and will be so pissed is I still feel like this. And today I really tried not to drink a lot of water but I am so thirsty and my throat was getting so dry. Last weigh in was 143.1 I lost ruffly 7lbs or 4.6% in 2 months are you freakin kidin me I am a loser!!! Good side to this is Steph told me today that they was starting another one next week I will be in Vegas for the first 3 days but she said I could come weigh in when i get back. This time I will show myself I can do it!!! no way am I losing less than 10 lbs even if I have to kill myself to get it done!

So hi to my few new followers and thanks Ange Sunshinechild and Miranda for your inspiring comments means a lot really. Sunshine child I will email you about your friend thanks for thinkin of me.

So as of right now I just need to keep doing sit-ups and leg lifts till monday so I look a bit better. Will take pics and post of my trip talk to ya all later!

2 comments:

  1. 7 lbs is great! Better then me! Slow is actually the best way to do it anyways. Hope you feel better for your trip and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 lbs is great. you should be proud.. Imagine how you would have felt if you had gained 7... *shivers*

    ReplyDelete