Monday, March 26, 2012

It's just an update

lol figured I should write an update.
Hubbies mom is doing fine as far as I know. she was released the sunday before our trip. Our trip was great!!! Got there monday afternoon. walked around a bit went to Dicks and ate...that was different hahha. then went and got dressed and hit Fremont Street. Hubby drank way to much so headed back to hotel around 12. Got up tuesday and hit the strip. We were in awe lol. We walked from the Excalibur to Treasure Island and back a taxi driver told us that is 6 miles one way OMH no wonder my feet were killing me. Got back to hotel changed our clothes and went to the Stratosphere for awhile then back to Fremont Street. I think Fremont Street was our fav place. I got home Wednesday night and up for work thursday. I weighed in Thursday afternoon 145.6. I gained 2 lbs from my trip can you say loser!!! Last weekend the weather was great did a lot of yard work and went for a walk/run yesterday. By this afternoon the weather has turned shitty again so I will be going to the gym tonight instead of a walk/run. I am really bummed. My friend that did the challenge with me last time did not weigh in last week. I was really hoping to beat her this time. She is still losing baby weight so she losses it easier than me but I was going to do it this time lol.
Not much else I will post wednesday after my weigh in.

2 comments:

  1. dont let the gain get to you. its normal after a good vaca hun. It sounds like you had a blast. I also have competitive edge when someone tells me they are loosing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad she is ok and that you had a great trip..

    OMG 2lbs is nothing! you will get rid of it in no time!

    ReplyDelete