Sunday, March 4, 2012

140.6 I can do this!!

So shopping yesterday was good. Found a cheap dishwasher ($309.00) and cheap microwave ($200.00) Could have gone cheaper but wanted stainless steel. My frig is already stainless so since I need the other two things went with that. Of course Like I said before hubby is not Mr. Fix it so they are not hooked up or working yet lol.

Went to Ross for a few more outfits for vegas found my dress just need to figure out what shoes to wear now. Post two pics of my dress below. I like it

I have a million things I want to get done today, laundry cleaning, and would like to shovel some snow off the back porch I hate shoveling but I think of all the cals it burns just posted a pic of that below also lol The striped thing in the corner is a swinging bench we sit on in the summer. I think it needs shoveled. Oh and I also have to write a stupid english paper by tomorrow night. I hate english thank god there is only 1 week left of that awful class.

I bought some jello and 80 cal soup on hand from campbells yesterday also this is my food along with a bunch of veggies I bought for the rest of the week the challenge ends the 12th and I have to win I mean really if I do have an ED it should be very easy for me to win a weight loss challenge right?? I have been obsessing about that for weeks now.
Ok pics below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a hot dress! I like it. And what cold snow. Brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a shit hot dress. *dress envy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oO that dress is amazing, and you look amazing wearing it!

    PS: don't you just love getting something you want for a lower price ? ^^ So GJ on the bargin hunt there ^^

    ReplyDelete