Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vegas BABY!!!

So my hubby myself and hopefully at least one of my friend will be going to Vegas in march. Hubby and I for sure. I am so excited I have not been there for like 15 years lol. My hubby has never been there. I am trying to find us the best deals and am praying the pools will be open by then, which leads to my new problem now...I have just a little over 2 months to NOT look like a mother of 4 from a pope dunk town in Wyoming that will be turning 35 this year. I wan to look HOT smokin fuck HOT!!! Molly Sims hot lol. We have had a pretty mid winter so far so I am hoping I can get at least two runs a week in and then exercise my ass off (literally) the rest of the days. I will start tanning in Feb. No albino chick here!!

So I weighed myself this morning 144.8 and here in a bit I will make this vegetable soup that is suppose to make me loss 10 lbs in 3 days. not excepting a miracle but hey I guess it is worth a shoot. All I am out is the cost of the ingredient I bought.

I need to get a hold of my AA at school and request a 2 week break in my classes so I do not have to worry about school while on my trip OMG did I tell you I am excited lol. Sorry you ladies are goin to have to deal with this craziness for 2 long months lol.

I want to thank Miranda and A friend of ANA for your encouraging words and comments it is nice to log on and read your support.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun in Vegas.
    You will look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Vegas. It's been a couple years since I've been but I used to go every year or even more then once a year!

    ReplyDelete