Thursday, January 26, 2012

Plan from now till Monday

So my next weigh in is monday I really hope I do good. I am thinking about a fast today and tomorrow. I will make my low cal soup saturday morning and eat it for lunch and dinner saturday, sunday and monday. I am hoping the weather will be ok for a run saturday and sunday and will exercise every chance I get. I know my scale at home that I use will have to be under 136 in order to do any good monday afternoon. God I hate weighing in with clothes on in the afternoon. I have not seen the 130's in YEARS I get so close then screw it up some how. figures crossed I can do it.
So far today I have had my coffee, Monster Absolutely zero, which sucks and taste nothing like their Black Ice but forgot to go to the store last night so this is what I have. I am hoping for the best on this fast!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your weighing in, i usually weigh in on mondays morning...totally naked. i like to see my "real" weight.
    by the way, i love blogs like yours, so i wonder if we could follow each other...
    love, jay :)

    ReplyDelete