Saturday, January 7, 2012

Soups on

Ok sorry about another post but I just finished making my soup totaled everything up calorie wise and thought I would share. I am not sure how much each bowl is going to be but I will eat 2 cups full with 4 crackers at each meal. so cal count for soup

1 pack lean turkey 680 cals
1 can black peas 385 cals
3 cups low sodium V8 150 cals
2 cups diced celery 34 cals
1 cup diced Zucchini 20 cals
1 green pepper 33 cals
2 cups chopped cilantro10 cals
1 cup chopped parsely 22 cals
2 cups water 0 cals
1 teaspoon balck pepper 0 cals
1 teaspoon garlic salt 0 cals
1 teaspoon ground cumin 0 cals
1 teaspoon cayene pepper0 cals
total 1334 cals

You can add different veggie if you want but those are what i picked. it is smelling really good and actually cant wait to have my first bowl. When I looked at the complete total I was a bit alarmed but remember this is 2 meals of 3 days worth. I will weigh in tomorrow and let you know if i lost anything. I have had nothing but coffee and water so far and did an hour of palates and have been clean (i mean cleaning) my house to keep moving. God I hope this soup works at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment