Sunday, January 8, 2012

141.4???

So I dont know what is in the soup but that was my weight this morning. I put 2 cups in a bowl for lunch and only are 1 1/2 and the same with dinner. I had my coffee and water then ate 2 jolly ranchers last night thanks again for the idea!! I am a little bummed this morning I got up to find my step-son (that moved out of 2 years ago) sleeping in my living room so no zumbu and for some reason my 8 year old is awake he is watching a movie on netflixs so no palates. It is about 16 degrees outside so I really do bnot want to go running I am sitting here thinks of how and were i can get some exercising in. We are going snowboarding later but i am worried that will not be enough today. So here I sit with my coffee smokes laptop and blogspot.... what to do maybe I can just go to my room and do some leg lifts jumping jacks and sit-ups or maybe I step-son will leave in the next hour??? yea like he is going to get up before 10 hahaha.
Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go snowboarding! Where do you live at? You're so lucky. I hope you find a way to get some exercise in. Apparently, house work burns a bunch of calories. Just go on a mad cleaning spree lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a jump rope? I used to do that for 10 minutes or so for a cardio work out. You can do it inside with just some music on. Glad the jolly ranchers are helping! As for the soup...I hope it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning is a good workout especially if you do something like scrub the floors or cabinets... Or moving furniture...
    Thanks for the comment lovely! Vegas sounds fun! I have always wanted to go
    Stay strong and have fun snow boarding!! I have tried and failed... I keep to the short skis
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. every try isometrics? its excericising pretty much using your own body and stretching and stuff...i really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete