Monday, January 16, 2012

I dont have a title

Sorry I dont really know what to put as a title cause I am just full of random stuff today.

First my Acia, hoodia, green tea pills came last friday really excited about that not sure how good they are working cause my weight has been up and do so much lately.

Second the soup worked good until it was gone loss about 8 lbs then gained back 5 gggrrr.

And the news I am the most excited about is.....There is a beauty Solon that is doing an 8 week weight loss challenge for anyone that wants to do it. i went in today. it cost $20.00 so maybe the fact that I am a tight ass when it comes to money will motivate me. There is a cash reward and the challenge ends the 12th of March a week before Vegas. This would be the best free money to take!!!.. I am going to the store tonight to buy celery green peppers and anything else low cal i can think of to take to work with me to eat. I will not have a doughnut on friday and the vending machine is completely off limits. I am a pretty competitive person when it is put up on a poster board (We choose different names lol) for the world to see. My weight at 1:00pm was 150lbs. That is 4 lbs heavier than I weighted at 5:00am this morning I wanted to die when I seen that number. I cant wait to see how this goes.

2 comments:

  1. I have a competative nature also!

    Good luck lovely! Kick some ass =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A competition at work to keep you motivated is awesome. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete