Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thanks :)

First I just want to say thanks for the great comments. It was very nice to read them and gave me a bit of confidence that was needed. I cant say thanks enough!

Now for the boot camp thing I was talking about, the lady that does it had a few ladies drop out and since her dad is having neck surgery she was not having one at the end of May like planed but told me I could join the last 3 weeks of this one. I jumped at the chance. It only cost me $100.00 and will hopefully give me some new ideas on exercises to help keep me where I want to be. Last night was a bit hard. She has been pushing the rest of the class for 2 weeks so there I was kinda struggling to keep up but she was very encouraging. I also came across a squat challenge on FB so will be doing that also. She has a nutrition plan but looking over that I just can not eat that much I mean REALLY people. Not sure if I will get the resolute I was hoping for but that is just to much food in one day. I thought she was going to take my measurements last night but didnt so I took everything this morning. Heres where I stand at the beginning of this journey...
Weight   144.8 (Still working off Vegas lol)
Right Thigh   21 1/2
Left Thigh     21 1/2
Hip               36
Waist            30 ( I am a bit bloated for some reason I can see it :( )
Found a web site and it says that my body fat is 26.2% GROSS!!!

So on the first of June I will post my results and see if there is any difference god I hope so. The weather is being crazy right now but last weekend was good enough to clean my yard. Tomorrows forecast snow lol. I really would just like it to get warm already!!!
Ok well I am off to read how all your weekends went bye for now.!

1 comment:

  1. I think you may be my favorite on here. :-)
    Don't you just love the way a fresh start feels?
    <3

    ReplyDelete