Friday, April 12, 2013

Lots to do no time to do them and I am still fat

lol wow I leave Monday. I can not decide what to pack and I hate not having things done early. I still have to do my homework for next week so all i will have to do is post it when I get home thursday and instead I am here and on FB playing guess my word lol. The weather has changed alot since I booked our trip and it looks like laying pool side in 90 degree weather is out just my luck but on the other hand it will be 40 degrees warm than where I live so I think I can still manage some pool time!
Yesterday I had a huge binge fest I made myself sick it was so bad. but could never find time or privacy to purge so I took 4 colon cleansing tablets and am hoping for the best. God I still have tons of laundry, house cleaning, packing for me and my children, one more tan session, and school work to do all by 8:00 monday morning. Ok I am off to do something productive probably write more later.

2 comments:

  1. Try to enjoy yourself Linny, you deserve a break
    The cleaning, the laundry and house work will still be there when you get home

    Hope you have a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have great time hon.. And I agree with Ruby.. Just give your self a break, house work and so on will be there when you get back.. Just relax and get ready for the trip :)

    ReplyDelete