Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hi everyone

So I am back vegas sucked ass. It was so cold the wind was blowing so hard all the time. Stupid me did not pack clothes for it so I had to buy some while I was there. We had lots of fun at the wax museum and the body excibite was CRAZY and we got to get away and spend so time with each other so I guess that was the high light since the weather wasnt. I ate so much and drank twice as much while we were there and ever since I have been back I feel so hungry and end up eatting a ton. this mornign I was 149.2 WTF when I left I was 142.3 god I am so gross!!!
So I have a little bit of money coming back from my excess school funds and I am going to do this boot camp thing that is done by a female body builder that lives here. It starts May 20th. It cost $200.00 and last 5 weeks but I am really excited I know a few people that have had amazing results and took away awesome exercises that helps them maintain their weight loss if they stick with it and for $200.00 you can bet your sweet ass I will be! Today I made me a circuit training work out I have to do something with myself so we will try this. I have about 4 pairs for pants that I have purposely bought to small over the last year thinking that would give me incentive to get skinny so I have told myself that if they do not fit by the end of this boot camp thing in the middle of june I will sell them and just face the facts that I am fat and will probably remain that way till I die. Not much else is going on I am way busy at work since I missed 4 days last week so I better get back to work just want to say hi. :) talk to ya all later!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Vegas wasn't as awesome as you'd hoped but at least you did have that time together. Vegas cold? I've been once in Jan when you expect it but other then that it's always hot, hot hot when I go. I'm terrified of the weight I will gain when I go next month. That boot camp thing sounds rough and awesome. Hope it gives you the kick in the butt you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the weather sucked ( now you know how it is to live here lol - just much colder :P ) ^^ But it's good that you managed to have fun anyways!

    A boot camp!! That is a very good way to spend money, you should ttly do a before after shot (and post it here if you wanna) :)

    ReplyDelete