Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's over???

So about a month ago my girls started watching Make it or Break it on Netflixs it aired on ABC family a few years ago. They only did 3 seasons and they should have done more. This show reminded me how much I loved gymnastics the 3 whole months I got to do it when I was younger. What hard work and dedication it took to just go as far as I did. We finished the last episode last night I wish there were more shows like that for children to watch it sent such a great message. Now I have to find something else to watch while I am waiting for the new season of Vampire Diarys to start lol. Oh and I bought a timer from the store yesterday got home and it wont work so I will take it back and hopefully start my training workout tomorrow! take care all

3 comments:

  1. ugh.. So netflix just came to the scandinavian countries and we have had it for a few months, but it barely has like half of what they have on their US channel... I just searched for make it or break it but nope..

    Anyways.. I have been watching - drop dead diva - gossip girl - glee - once upon a time - hart of dixie ect.. pretty relaxing shows that can be played in the background when you want your brain to shut it hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have NetFlix for over a year now. I noticed that the longer you have it the more they add to it at least that is how it works here so maybe you will be more options as time goes on. I love once upon a time! We do not even have any other source of TV now that netflix cause I just did not see the point.

      Delete
  2. I loved it too! So sad the show ended. But yes, it's over. Some of it was so cheesy but I loved it that it was about gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete