Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just a post

Haven't posted in awhile I have been here reading blogs comment getting excited about all the weight you all are losing but just haven't posted anything myself. I am totally losing my shit for sure. My 14 year old daughter is finding it funny to play me and her dad against each other keep us mad at each other so we really are not talking but the other night we did and we realized god we are fools. So her plan has now back fired on herself and she is left with no friends being allowed over and very little privileges. We have promised each other if we are going to help her grow up right we need to start making sure what she is saying is what is really going on. I can deal with her I hate you and wish you were not my mom texts but when she starts say that her dad has said she could do things that I dont want her to do and visa verse we need to check it out before we get mad and just let her do things. My son got a job but his truck keeps braking it is so stressful and I am just about ready to blow his truck up lol.
Weight wise I am still stuck but I am pretty sure it is due to the large amounts of beer I drink at night just to try and stay sane which Monday night did not work. I total broke down and one of my hubbys friends had to see that OMG I hope I never see that guy again could men dont get that sometimes all there is to do is cry and cry and cry lol. I was planing on going to the lake sunday but do to money issues we can't maybe next weekend I hope.
Thanks for all the advise on my computer. Kitty I am not computer smart the new hard drive cost me $50.00 then 2 hours of labor at $80.00 per hour so total bill $220.00 a new computer would not have been cheaper. I paid $500.00 for that laptop last year. but it is pretty close lol. I downloaded a 60 free trail to office 2010 but will definitely go check out that other program!! As for my dream job or at least what I am spending an ass load of money on is a juvenile probation officer. My childhood sucked. I was sent away to girls homes and stuff so I want to help children who grow up like me. I was not a bad kid just needed some guidance that I did not get. I think with my history and mounts of past problems i would make a pretty good one I hope.after 21/2 more years of college we will see.

The whole I cant control or fix everything thought is not working for me. I am a control and that is all there is to it. lol
ok I am off to read more blogs just wanted to stop by and say HI.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Linny, I'm sorry you're having trouble with your daughter, she's at that age where you hate everyone and everything. You sound like you are doing all the right things though.
    I hope you get to realize your dream job, I've no doubt you would make as amazing juvenile probation officer, you can't buy or learn life experience.

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear from you. I am sure you have been working hard on yourself and taking care of your family.

    Wow I can't believe your daughter did something like that. My parents would kill me and they know each other too well to fall for tricks like that. Nothing against you and hubby. I am sure you too were thinking what the heck is going on??? I am glad you guys figured it out.

    Now see that is why I started to think about getting a 2nd laptop for backup but lucky for us. My husbands friend gave his computer to us. My husband uses that one and I use the laptop.

    You take care of yourself and thanks for reading my blog and making comments. Your comments always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to yourself!

    If it helps in anyway with your daughter, remember that the more she says she hates you the more she's gonna love you. It's a pain to grow up when you want all that responsibility and your bitchy mom is not giving it to you and when you're required to figure out who you are and have a history and be somebody... so not missing that time. Stay strong with her and keep talking with everyone, things tend to sort out that way ^^ but I bet you knew that since your life is not the easiest one.

    Stay positive!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is it with teens now a days? I wasn't like that when I was 14... Fair enough I had a whole lot of issues - but I was too busy with looks -cloths, boys ect.. My kid sister is just like your girl.. She is just.. Well.. Lets just say -your daughter is lucky to have a mother that actually knows how to handle a situation like this..
    Must say.. This whole motherhood stuff - freaks the hell out of me..
    That said - it's great that you are taking that direction. 2,5 years flies by :) I'm gonna keep them crossed for you


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool to be going to school and working for something you are actually passionate about. Hang in there with the schooling. The thought of raising children totally terrifies me!! Wow. Hopefully she grows out of this hate you phase soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry your daughter is being dificult. I guess its a dificult age though.
    Its awesome that you want to help people who are going through the things you have. They will be able to relate to you so much more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It says the old one will disappear in a few months, but at least I can have a working blogger for a while!

    ReplyDelete