Friday, June 15, 2012

Thought I would stop by and say hi no computer at home

OMH We are only a week into summer vacation and I am sssooo ready for my children to go back to school. I am a scheduler, planner, and commander of peace and my children are free spirited, at will people this is not working for me. And like my title says I have no computer wanta know why?? Cause on tuesday I dont know and it wasnt me crashed my hard drive. I got home after work and there were like 15 freakin kids at my house. I will need to tell my children we are not the local hang out joint!! anyways some how some one crashed my computer. The local internet/cell phone company here is fixing it but lord knows when I will get it back and this has messed my schooling all up. I am trying to complete everything at work which is hard when you have a 3 page paper due Monday.
Weight wise I have no idea were I am at. I have refrained from weighing since Tuesday cause for those Raspberry diet pills I am taking. I figured if I wanted I would see better results and not be so upset when nothing was happening. I did a run this morning it was very nice. I need to start waking up early and doin one every day no excesses!! Tomorrow is suppose to be really nice here so I think I will lay out and get some sun. I can log on to blogger with my phone to keep tabs on all you fine ladies but hate typing on my phone so if I dont leave a comment it doesnt mean I am not reading. Talk to ya all Monday hope you have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I was not even allowed to have anyone in the house without telling my parents. my parents had to be there too. The only person they let in the house without them being there was my middle school friend and my husband.

    Anyway I am sorry to hear about the computer. No offense but if that happen to me my kids would be hating life. But sometimes things happen. We don't really know who did we just know it happened. Times like that I really want to have a back up computer.

    I think it is best for you to focus on your classes for the time being. I am not sure if they just started or if they are almost over for you.

    You have a great weekend too and I hope you get that paper done with no problem. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I had to put my cat Meg to sleep on Tuesday. I noticed that you commented on my post about her being sick, so I thought you might want to know. She had an aggressive terminal cancer, and she was really suffering.

    ReplyDelete