Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I thought it was friday

Damn there is nothing like ruining your friday by realizing it is only wednesday lol...I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am going camping. I love camping. No phones no tv my kids can not fight over the laptop because we dont have it lol. Nothing just relaxation, 4-wheeling and fresh air. I am nice a kid waiting for christmas and to top it off I LOVE my camper. we bought it last year it is so homey feeling and I love the inside. I randomly go sit in it to escape from life lol...I know I am weird. So weight challenge ends this week I am going to skip out on the last weigh in i have lost nothing and dont want to have to look at that shit. I am starting to worry actually. For the last few days I have felt very full even when I really do not eat anything. and if I do eat my stomach bloats up so much I have to unbutton my pants and I look VERY pregnant. I think I might look into glutton free food I have been looking on the internet and this seems like something I should try first. Today is going so slow and all I want to do is smoke and eat lol. I can't do either and I think it is making it worse. I think I need to look into some kind of vitamin also cause I just feel so blah and tired. Ok I better get back to work. Talk to ya all later.

1 comment:

  1. So...could you be pregnant? jk hun. I'm so glad you're going camping. It's so relaxing. =) Have fun.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete