Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1 of Winter Challenge

So first off sorry I have not been around much honestly I think my fat ass should maybe just stay away!!! So it is the first day of "Petal in the Winds" Winter Challenge. Here are her rules...
1. An 800 calories per day maximum 2. For each 500 calorie increment that I exceed my calorie limit by = 24 hours of fasting starting the next day 3. No red meat or Pork 4. No chips, bread, rolls 5. No candy 6. Drink 8 glasses of water per day 7. Follow weekday exercise plan if you want rewards 8. Follow 30 day Self challenge starting tomorrow 9. Post your weight every single morning, post measurements every Monday ( Waist, hips, bust, thighs), post a progress pic every Monday as well :) 10. Fast as much as possible on Sundays 11. Take multivitamin and calcium every day 12. Wear a smile and dress pretty every day 13. Do nails once per week 14. Start a chore chart and keep on top of things around the house Goals 1. Gain a lot of flexibility 2. Get in better shape 3. Six pack abs 4. Reach goal weight by December 31st 5. Thigh gap 6. Tighten the glutes 7. Be healthier 8. Get my life in order Cheat Days: 1. Christmas Eve 2. Christmas day 3. New Year's Eve 4. New Year’s day

Ok here is my version. I am not going to stay away from red meat or Pork probably should but as I have wrote before I eat dinner with my family at night so my children do not think eating is bad. I am not doing the 30 self challenge either I dont know why I just dont want to. I am not a nail painter so I will try and add something else beside that. and I dont take vitamin so that is out. I will however post my first measure means and possibly pics Saturday. I might do them every Saturday weekdays are just to busy.

So to fill you in I weighed in this morning OMG I am a loser! so update as of 2:15 my time
Weight 146.4 (Good Lord I wanted to die!)
If you count sunflower seeds as solid food I have had a hand full of those nothing else but coffee and water. Dinner tonight is 1 small pork chop 205 and 1 cup mash potatoes 237 and cup of frozen corn 132. I am still well within the 800 cal mark for the day. I did not exercise this morning (cause I suck) maybe can march in place while watching tv tonight.
Sorry this was so long if you read all of it thanks. OK off to catch up with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your first day! :) I'm glad you found a way to make the challenge work for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm trying to lose a pound a day until christmas. I may keep going or switch to s diet of some sort. I may even fast if I get the chance but personally I dont like to fast. Good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete