Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I dont know why i bother

So let me start by saying sorry if i sound like an attention seeking whore or a whiner but damn if it was not for run or sam I would have no comments. Which I am SO thankful for, but I realize I only have 30 followers compared to a lot of your 100 or so but come on. when i post especially pics a comment or two would be nice. and if you have never commented before please do not read this and rush to the bottom just to make me feel better I am on the verge of just deleting this damn thing and bottling up all my emotions and psycho thoughts and just dealing with them like i have done for years. Shit i have had an ED before the net and bloging was invented. I have not died yet and unfortunately dont fore see it in the near future. sorry I just am sick for checking every day and never having a comment.

BYE

1 comment:

  1. Well first off, I would like to apologize for not commenting yet, I'm usually on my phone and don't get a chance to comment until I'm on my computer. So I do want to thank you for your comments as well. Things are doing better here at my house, still nervous as hell about saying something and beginning to doubt my decision, but I love having your support and everyone elses :) stay strong darling, sometimes I dont get many comments as well, but i know people are still reading and it helps to get it all out as well.

    ReplyDelete