Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FML!!!

Good god i suck. and all there is to say is FML!!! So between last night and this morning my life has gone from shit to complete and udder SHIT. Last night my hubby took forever to come to bed and then when he walked in the room he asked why are you taking pics of yourself have naked? I was like what?? he said yea I was going though your phone and found some and what is up with you taking one of your back? so quickly I was like oh I was going to take random pics of myself one day to get you all worked up and then take one completely naked to get you excited. Ok he so knows better than that that shit aint me. When I posted pics of myself on here I used my phone I had erased them from the phone but forgot to erase them from my send box OMG how could I be so stupid I mean I was not naked or anything they are not sexy pics but he is a freak about shit like this. I cant tell him the real reason either so now he is treating me like shit I guess is thinking I am having an affair or something GOD.
Then to top of my effed up life I now know why I could not loss any weight last week up Aunt flo came to visit god I hate her. some day I hope to either get insurance and get a hysterectomy or save up the money for one. I want one of those more than I want lipo lol.
So now I will have to spend lord knows how long proving to my asshole husband that i am not cheating on him that i love only him and I dont want any one else. fuck all might I cant take this bull shit. I am so stupid some days ggggrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment