Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I got nothing

not sure why I am even posting I have nothing good to say. I have gained 6 lbs in the last two weeks and really I have no idea how it happened. I really was not eating much or drinking more than usual. Weighed myself this morning and luckily I weight the same as yesterday. I am not going to post the number because if i see it i might start crying again. I got this really cute white pants to wear on new years they are a bit tight so for the last two days anything that goes in my mouth I purge right after. doubled up on my colon cleansers and have been doing squats and lunges and marching in place as much as I can. I really want to wear those pants.
Speaking of new years me my hubby and two friends are headed out of town for the night we are getting away and partying with a group of my hubbys friends he works with. it is going to be cool. I get my hair cut on the 28th nothing dramatic I really love my long hair I just need something done with it. I will post more again hopefully before christmas but cant promise anything.

2 comments:

  1. dont worry hun, i think everyone is having a hard time with their weight right about now. its just the holidays, the cold weather...it all affects us. I know im having a hard time now too still. itll get better, it always does :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will come back down, it always does with you <3

    ReplyDelete