Sunday, December 4, 2011

It is offical I am once again the fat friend

So not the best weekend for me. I posted friday how my one friend was getting rather large before she got her gym membership and started dancing. I guess I just let myself go a little or just did not realize I was getting fatter. So friday night I texted my friend that had just had a baby c-section in July that has been working out like a dog also and she weighs 155 not bad for having to wait almost 2 month before working out do to her c-section so yep I am the fat friend...

I got really sick yesterday afternoon thank god or lord know how much I would have ate so I didnt do measurements or pic but did them today
Weight: 143.8
Waist (right across my belly button): 30 (stomach still a bit bloated from being sick I know it is just an excuses sorry)
Thigh Left: 22 Right: 22
Hips (right across widest part): 37
Calfs Left: 15 Right:14
Upper Arm Left: 10 1/2 Right: 10 1/2
I have loss a few LBS this week but game on my friends I cant do this any more. There is no more stilling still for me if I can move some part of my body I will. Pics below have a great day all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on blogger lately but your last post mentioned you had pictures posted so I had to lurk down to find them! YOU LOOK AMAZING <3 and your hip bones are great

    ReplyDelete