Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 personal questions and the answers

So I was getting to know some of my followers and came across this post on "F A D E into Glory's blog I thought I would give it a try might help people get to know me a little better. and I am avoiding my Anthropology reading like the pledge lol

1. When did your bizarre eating behavior begin?

As far back as I can remember I have always been a big meal skipper. I remember in High School I would eat 1 yogurt for lunch and nothing else all day.


2. When did you notice it was different/ have you always known?


I am really not sure I guess around 13 years old or something. I just knew I did not want to be obese like the rest of my family so I needed to really watch what I ate vs. what they were eating.

3. Is this a choice?
I think yes and no. I say that because at 34 should I be seeking help YES!!! s I choice to live this way. and then on the other hand I feel like I have lived like this so long I dont know any other way. I cant help the way I am because it is just me.

4. Once you figured yourself out, did you do any research into eating disorders?

Yes 6 years ago I gave up meth. Gain like 40 lbs and got very depressed. I used ana sites and forums to find strength and hope. I lost 30 lbs that summer and dont feel so lost any more. When I was growing up there was no internet so you were on your own back then.

5. How much does this affect your social life & relationships in general, & in what ways?
It affect me a great deal. I have a VERY skinny friend that in my mind I am always in competition with. I will not eat in front of her EVER!!! To insure my children especially my daughters so not get these awful thought I will eat dinner with them and then most the time purge after dinner. My husband also feeds my desire to be skinny he makes fun of fat people and will even let me know if I a putting on a few pounds. sometimes it hurts my feelings but I know it also keeps me in check so deep down I am thankful for it. My social life is a little tricky to I ate girls night out. dinner, movie and drinks after OMG it is hard to not put the cals away on those nights!

Well there are some brief answers Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment