Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not much

Not much going on here. I just wanted to thank all my new followers and to let any of you know if you have any questions just ask. So After Wed. I am off till next Tuesday I can't wait I have no idea what I am going to do with 5 days off though. I am kinda bummed though no one is coming to my house for Thanksgiving and I was not invited anywhere else either so Thursday it will just be the hubby and 4 maybe 5 of our kids. it is like a regular day with turkey i guess. I bought some supper cute black skinny jeans the other day can not wait til my thighs look just right in them hopefully soon I have been doing a lot of exercises with my stabilizer ball these days hoping to do more target area moves and speed up the gap. Ok well I am off to do more work I just wanted to tell my new followers hi and thanks for reading and my old followers hi and thanks for continuing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment