Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Craxy Thigh Thoughts

Do not read unless you want to see what goes on in my crazy mind. I bit long and pointless but had to get it out. PLEASE fill free to comment and even leave your Weight, Height, and own thigh measurements if you would like too.

Ok so I have been obsessing and thinking a lot about the thigh gap lately. I have googled and read damn near everything there is to read. It will not give an exact measurement but in a few placed I read if you have narrow hips (or the pelvic bone) it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for you to have the thigh gap...This is driving me crazy because I would like to know what a narrow hip area consist of? what is the range and WHY. Also in my research I found that some guys look for the 3 diamonds not a thigh gap on a women's body to tell if they are in shape or have a nice body...the first diamond is located right under their crock in the thigh area the second is calf to knee and the third is leg to ankle. I really dont think my thighs even have a damn diamond shape maybe a very small opening if my pants are tight enough and i poke my butt out...Which brings me to my next psycho though I have been obsessing over. I have really been examining alot of thinspo pics lately and guess what if I do not put my knees together (like some pics I see) I too have a thigh gap. If I poke my butt out or bend forward a little I too have a thigh gap so now I have to completely examin how a girl is standing before I can say yep I want those thighs...also I googled measurements of average thighs that people have posted and I guess my 21 inch thighs are ok but then I think to myself at least America (I dont know about the rest of the world) is in an obese state right now so what exactly is "average".

Ok I am done babbling and if you stuck though all that crazy thinking I just vomited out onto this blog I thank you. lol

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know my own thigh measurement anymore because last time I was going to do measurements I couldn't find the tape measure. But I had a tiny thigh gap once (without bending my knees inward and without sticking my butt out) when I weighed about 111-113-ish. But I'm 5'4.5" and that's a BMI of around 18.6-18.8-ish I think. And I think anyone could have a thigh gap if they toned the inner thigh muscles and were skinny enough. Like a BMI less than 19 would probably be needed for most people. Smaller hips would make it more difficult I think but not impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about this so much it is actually ridiculous. Now I have really narrow hips for my height. Like really narrow. And I have managed a thigh gap, but I have also been told by girls who have been or are size zero's that some people just don't have it. I mean i am predisposed to fat on my stomach, but a lot of people are legs. And if you have muscular legs then that won't help etce tc. I think thigh gaps are mystical things. Elusive. Tricky. Definitely not crazy though. I check the mirror at least once a day poking out my bum and bending forward just to make sure that the gap is still there. hahaha. Oh well. Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with my thigh gap right now so I feel what you're saying chica!

    Stay strong, you'll get there<333

    xxx Cordelia

    ReplyDelete