Friday, November 4, 2011

A few Thoughts and sorry TMI sometimes

I have been doing some thinking lately..I do that randomly and it really never turns out good when I do I just fill my head with more BS.

Anyways I woke up this morning with the stomach flue and I was happy. In what world is someone happy that they are in horrible pain stomach cramping and damn near shitty themselves trying to get to the bathroom (sorry I know TMI? ME I am so happy I have not had a descent bowel movement since Saturday so I am sure that effected my weight but now I feel very empty and am loving it. food does not sound even remotely good actually the thought of food right now makes me puke in my mouth a little and my stomach is growling once again. I am freakin crazy. Sick and wrong. I know normal people do not think like this cause any time any of my friends have the stomach flue they think it is the end of the world and I am jealous of them and pissed that I dont have it. Am I alone in the stomach flue department? I mean do I really have that messed up of issues that no one less has. If you feel the same please let me know I am not alone or if you have something else like this please let me know.

Also has anyone talked to Jane Payne?? I emailed her at the beginning of the week and have not gotten a reply I am getting a bit worried about her. Just let me know if anyone has heard from her, her last post was a bit shocking.

2 comments:

  1. I've not heard from Jane, no. I hope she is alright.

    I get happy when sick to. I mean, I moan a lot, but I get happy that I don't eat. It's mad. I'm sure people would think I was crazy or something. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone in the stomach flu department! I'm the same haha it's crazy!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete