Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11 New me begins

Ok since I have no idea how to post this to the new page I started (if anyone could help that would be great lol) I will post it here. After a weekend of drinking and eating candy from my children I weighed in at 143.6 this morning gggrrr. I am allowed 500 cals today but like a dumb ass I forgot my lunch at home cause my children would not get ready this morning. I had 50 cals of mixed salad and my salad spritzer and a string cheese. Maybe today I will see what kind of soup is at the restaurant and have a small bowl. I was hoping to only eat thinks I could really track while on this ABC diet so I didnt freak out about really not knowing. My hubby is on his 7 days off shift so will post my measurements Saturday morning. My main goal is to just keep moving whether it be marching in place in my office or while watching tv at home maybe I can get a few leg lifts in at the stove cooking dinner I just think that is my best plan of action moving constantly will burn cals.

Hope you all had a great Halloween I know I did I love Halloween I know I said that before but I REALLY do lol. Off to catch up on all of your lives write more later.

Update My hubby is such a nice guy. He just called me and told me his was coming into town and would bring me my lunch stuff I set out I am so happy now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment