Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hope you all either had a great weekend or will have a great night tonight. I did my fun last saturday but taking the kids out tonight. Supper excited to try the ABC. I have worked hard all weekend on lowering my cals so I dont freak out and binge in the next 50 days. I hope I loss enough weight to look good in my New Years Eve dress. Here are a few pics of my hubby and I in our costumes. I blurred the faces cause we are from a small town and just really dont want my face on the computer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I bet you would not believe me, but I dressed up in the EXACT SAME costume as you!!! I didn't use it for Halloween, but I tried it on at the store. of course, it was the plus sized costume though T....T

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! AWESOME OUTFITS! totally rock! love it want it L.O.L! Where did you get them from?
    I WANT lol
    Much love
    Wilted~Rose @}~>~ xx

    ReplyDelete