Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHY!!!

So a quick update before I start my ranting ad raving lol

The twins party went GREAT. my sister took a few pics so as soon as she gets them to me I will post some. I am sure every little kids had a blast to and trust me there were a lot of them running around lol. I feel ok not to fat not skinny at all. tried on my costume that i will be wearing to the bar saturday and OMG is it short. I wish I was a bit skinnier in it also I think it would look much better and maybe it would not be so short. Hubbys costume came yesterday so we are set now i just have to wait which kills me cause I LOVE halloween. I get to be anything I want for a whole night! I have not realy exercised in a long time still have a bad cough, my hubby is getting worried about me but I am not turning blue and it has not forced me to quite smoking completely yet so i am still good lol it has tightened my stomach muscles a bit so i say what isnt killing me makes me stronger lol.

So on to my rant...What the hell is up with saddlebags you know the extra ass that sits on the side of your hips and works its way down to your knees I mean really it repulses me to no end. This will be the last time my ass is in these jeans till mine find somewhere else to be. GROSS GROSS GROSS and to top it off i did not even notice then this morning until i got to work so I am suck with them all day. Off to read bout you beautiful girlies talk later!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I know! I hate when my jeans show the grossness of my legs. Bleh. I normally wear baggy jeans just so my "curves" don't show. I won't even begin to describe my body type. I don't really have one, yet. But great post :3 and happy birthday to the twins! xoxo lovely!

    ReplyDelete