Friday, October 28, 2011

Effing Hydroxycut

I am so pissed right now...So after reading about Angelina and a few others on here saying how their diet pills help them I decided to bust out my bottle of Hydroxycut that I got no results from this spring. So started taking them on Monday afternoon. Did not weigh in tuseday but did wednesday which was at 143 then I weighed in again thursday morning which was 146. WTF I even marched in place for 45 minutes wednesday night while watching American Horror Story and still gained 3 effing lbs. So yesterday I decided go go back to my Acai Elite which is not dramatic but does give me energy that I can feel and my weight has never sky rocketed on them. So took it once yesterday morning and then in the afternoon. was feeling pretty shitty and ate a few peanut butter cookie treat things could not get away from my hubby to march in place while watch project accessory so no extra calorie burning there and guess how much I weighed this morning 143.2 yea explain that shit. I am so frustrated right now.

So conditioning myself for the ABC diet that I will start Tuesday and I have figured out my punishment if I go over the cal count for the day, I will have to do that amount of either jumping jacks, crunches, squats, push ups ect. So basically what I am saying is if the cal count is 200 for that day and I go over 50 i will have to do 50 jumping jack, squats, push ups what ever. Maybe that will keep me from going over.

I am getting excited for tomorrow night I can not wait to dress up and hang out with my friends I will post pics!

1 comment:

  1. did you make sure to drink a lot of water while using the hydroxycut? Because I am on it right now and it's amazing, kills my appetite, gives me amazing energy, keeps my willpower strong and gives me regular bowel movements as long as I have it with water!!

    ReplyDelete