Monday, October 17, 2011

WOW Sorry about the MIA

I am sorry about being gone for 2 weeks I did log on and read updates about all of you though. I have been VERY sick. Cant really exercise without starting to cough so bad I pee my pants. I am either really hungry or the thought of food makes me sick. but I have felt so thirsty and drink tons of water even in the middle of the night I will wake up and need water so I feel like my morning weigh ins are not right. really I have not weighed in everyday for over a week. I am starting to feel a bit better and am hoping that exercising will be something I can do soon. I feel so fat lately.


I have a huge weekend ahead of me. Wednesday is my twins b-day 8 years old...So I have to take cupcakes to school that day, then saturday I have rented the fun zone for my children's party 20-25 screaming children all jacked up on sugar for 2 hours. The only cool thing I see out of this is I have made it a costume party!!!

Other than just trying to survive not much less going on. Off to read your blogs from this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. welcome back we have missed you! thanks for your encouragement! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better, linny! and like, happy early birthday to your little man :)

    birthdays with cupcakes are the bestest ever. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Super-Mom! :D I have a q. I had my 3 yr old nephew over on Sat nite. It was fun playing mommy:) But, I ate so much, just trying to get him to eat by my example. So, how do you have kids and not eat a lot? I need to know for when I have him over again and when I have kids in my future.
    Thanks Love.
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete