Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Angelina Jolie diet pills 93 lbs???

So as I was standing in line at the store last night I glanced at the magazine rack. On the front cover it said Angelina was addicted to diet pill. she is suppose to weigh like 93 lbs now. I googled it a little and one article said she was taking hoodia. Now dont get me wrong I could care less how much she weighs I a pissed because I cant find one freakin pill that does what it claims to do. I had great success with green tea tablets once. lost 30 lbs but that was at my HW and now I get nothing so tell me why they are working for her my first goal weight is 130 that is it just 10 freakin lbs and I cant even go there and she gets hoodie that actually works gggrrr sorry I am done now.

1 comment:

  1. Haha i know, I hate things like that. Right now I'm taking Mega-T green tea with acai berry? It doesn't make too much of a difference but I think it's helping me. After it, I might not take diet pills any more. Too many problems, too much money, and it's hard to take with people around. Eh. It happens. So anyways, keep up the good work :3 and I've heard that Alli is really good.

    ReplyDelete