Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sept 1

Sorry I left my measurements home but I weighed 142 lbs today god aint I a winner??? So I put a weight tracker on my blog and have a goal of 12 lbs by Halloween. My girlies and I are going to be Disney princesses this year. I cant decide between Esmeralda or Jasmine but both costumes I found are very skimpy so weight loss is a  MUST!!! I am taking my kids to Kmart this weekend to finish up school shopping and I might just look into a digital scale one that gives ounces also. Does anyone have a fav brand or any other advise?

I just want to tell everyone that have posted a blog about weight loss today CONGRATS you have given me great inspiration for the beginning of the month and for all of you (like me) that do not have any weight loss to report our blog is coming just stay strong. In the lst hour I have gained 2 more followers thanks it means alot REALLY.

Will post my measurement tomorrow stay strong and talk later.

2 comments:

  1. Disney characters.. That is definitely something different for halloween. Jasmine's is so tiny.

    My scales are by Salter I think and they are pretty accurate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for disney characters!! i've wanted to do that for ages but my friends always convince me of something else... last year was harlem globe trotters with huge afros haha this year i think we are being different Britney Spears over the years... i absolutely love halloween!! Thank you for the lovely comment! September will be great for us all!!!
    Stay strong!! <3

    ReplyDelete