Sunday, September 25, 2011

139.8!!!

Yesterday was a great day, I went hunting with my hubby and got to ride my horse when we sat to eat lunch I was a little worried but I had a sandwich, 2 cookies, and 6 pringles. Then the work began the mountain my hubby wanted to go over was very steep so we walked out horses up it,then once we got up we found there was no where to go from there cliffs and drop offs on the other side so we had to walk back down. Coming out my knee was hurting pretty bad (it always  done something is wrong with my saddle) so I walked a couple miles to stretch my knee. Once we got home I fixed dinner and only ate a little bit.
So when I woke up this morning 139.8 was the lovely number I seen on my scale!!! I am going to work hard to make sure this number does not go up only down. I have a few more sentences to wrote on my report before I turn it in and then I am thinking maybe a jog before I start my day. I am off to catch up with all of you then finish my report then thinking the jog will be nice.
Thank you all for the great comments it is so nice to read them and helps me get though my day.

4 comments:

  1. YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH!

    I'm so PLEASED for you into the 130's!

    GO YOU! :)

    I always LOVE that feeling when you drop below a certain whole number so well done and always feels worth the willpower!

    AWESOME!
    can't wait to see how you get on this week chicka
    much love
    Wilted~Rose @}~>~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey!
    Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry. That rant I did about blogs was in no way directed at you. In fact, I haven't been to your blog til now. I'm gunna join and help support you on your journey. I actually like the simplicity of this blog, really. If you search around, you'll find some blogs are actually like pitch black with LIME green writing. See? Doesn't that sound gross? But yours, yours is cute. I feel comfortable in this simplicity. I haven't read any of your posts yet, I'm about to. But, do you want to email back and forth? Janepansy@rocketmail.com
    How did you get kicked off FB?
    Stay Strong and You Are Lovely<3
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy. Just found your blog. About the read the hell out of it. Congrats on the 130's. Hopefully i'll be joining you in the next two days! Whoop! :) Dying to know why you got deleted from fb? :D Xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 130's yay! When I first got into the 130's it was amazing I was so proud and you should be too, just wait until the 120's :)

    ReplyDelete