Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crap!!!

So I work with this Very immature co-worker. I am telling it is like he is one of my children some days, anyways I was reading Janes blog and needed to go to the bathroom so I just clicked her blog behind an email I was working on (you could still see the title at the top of the page) and got up want went to the bathroom. I come back and go to sit down and that freakin jack wagon was hiding under my desk!!! and to make matters worse I dont know if he clicked on her blog or anything. So I am now sitting here a little worried that he seen it and might say something about it. God I try so hard to keep this a secret. and for one to be hiding under my desk like a freaking 5 year old to scare me and they stressing all day that he seen what I was reading my OCD is going to just overwhelm me now. GOD I HATE PEOPLE SOME DAYS!!!

I just had to get that off my chest maybe it will help me cope.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he has a job? That sounds unbelievably ridiculous of him; is there someone you could file a complaint with? Thank you so much for your comment. It made me feel a lot better. Hope the rest of your day goes a little smoother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our supper sent him home for the day. It is really creepy that he was hiding under there but I feel really bad that he got sent home. Thanks for the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was hiding under your desk? That is so strange for somebody to do! xo

    ReplyDelete