Monday, September 19, 2011

Almost was happy

I swear I am my own worst enemy!!! I was doing to good last week. Woke up yesterday morning and was 141.6 then something snapped. I ate 2 bowls of cereal, a sandwich, 2 hand fulls of tortilla chips. and dinner so can you guess what my weight was this morning??? 143.5 that is right so all my up and down for the week was a grand total of nothing. I started the week at 144.0. So this week I am going to stay strong all the way till the end. I have decided that I am not going to buy my custom until I am at least 139 or lower and have stayed there at least 3 days. that way if I flake out on myself then I have no one to blame but my fat ass for not getting to dress up for halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY HATE THAT!
    Its happened to me so so many times I really do feel for you :(

    I have faith in you to stay strong this week you will be in the 130's in no time :)

    Halloween is a great goal and I'm sure you will achieve your goal by then
    positive thinking all the way!
    Much love
    Wilted~Rose @}~>~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I did a similar thing this weekend when I was on the verge of the 120's at long last.

    It's so true that we can be our own worst enemy at times.

    I'm sure you'll get into the 130's. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate that feeling. So much. But you did end up at a loss, and probably most of what you gained was water weight? You'll get there, stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete