Sunday, September 11, 2011

New scale!!!

Ok I did it I bought a digital scale...really dont know if i like it but I feel better about having it. I must have weighed myself a million times since I got home yesterday lol. I also bought this hip hop exercise DVD at walmart to start getting motivated so when my new zumba tape gets here I am ready. So today is the start of my new month...well yesterday kinda since I went out of town by myself and the only thing I had yesterday was coffee, smokes, gum, and water. I did eat alittle dinner last night. Dinner is hard for me cause my kids always ask  me why I am not eating and since I have two girls that I never want to go though this I try and eat alittle in front of them every night. After all your stomach can only hurt so many times in a week before your husband thinks you should go to the doctor and see whats wrong lol.
So here is my weight on my new scale and my measurements I have really let myself go this year!
Height  5ft 8 inch
Weight 144.0
BMI 21.9
Waist 28 3/4
Thighs L 21 1/4  R 22
Hips 37
Calf L 14 3/4  R 14 1/4
Upper Arms L 10  R 10 1/4
After reading my measurements I can see that I am very oddly shaped??? I will be works hard!!
I am trying to post a pic of my weight on the scale in hopes that having to look at that number helps me stay motivated as soon as it uploads I will edit this post and post it.
I am off to read more of your post and start cleaning my house for the day stay Strong ladies and write more later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're so tall and thin :)

    It must be super hard with kids, especially daughters. I go to a bulimia group, and for the few that have kids, trying to reconcile the two is the hardest thing they have to do. Sorry, that's not very encouraging-- I just admire that you can handle both, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete