Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I WANT

I have been thinking a lot about things I want to accomplish. Here is my list I am sure things are going to be out of order but I can't keep it all in my head any more...

First of all I would love it if at least one diet pill that I have bought would actually do what it claims!!! I spend hundreds of dollars on pills a year and never get any where.

Second I wish all the effing exercises I did would do something for my disgusting body. I work and work and work and get nothing.

Body wise I want
knobby knees
Pointy elbows
sharp as razor shoulder blades
a LARGE gap between my thighs (I am talking you could drive a Mac truck though there)
a flat defined stomach
a neck so small it looks like my head is going to snap right off my body
arms so tiny i can barely carry the gallon of milk to my car for my family
hip bones that can cut my pants if i move to fast.

WHY WHY WHY cant I get this things. I now I had small thighs once before my twins were born cause I try an fit into pants from back then and they once were baggy on me. and my twins will be 8 next month go guess what there is no excuse other than I am weak lazy and gross.

Ok now that I have gotten that out of my head i hope I can move on focus and achieve what I want.

6 comments:

  1. You just have to stop being a lazy, stop wondering why, and just stay out of the kitchen. Easy enough right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know-- I've never bought diet pills before, it sounds like they're not worth it at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, cut yourself some slack! you'll get there in no time, the hardest part is starting-the rest will come. and thanks so much for your comments <3 but trust me, I do the whole shimmy struggle jumping thing to get into my pants, actually, I don't really fit into any of my jeans at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to have all those things too! i love your list! and the whole point of my "questions" is to learn about each other so we can become closer and really be there for each other :-) I am glad you opened up!
    i heard about these pills... oxy-elite pro that are supposed to be amazing! but they are expensive... i try to stay away from pills other than laxatives which i am addicted to but slowly quitting them. what exercise do you do?
    <3 Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I know what you mean! I want the same things that you want and things seem to be going just so slowly but I know we just have to keep pushing and we'll get there. You should do the ten day challenge with me and some other bloggers. I lost 11 pounds last time I did it, and I think you would love it. It's super doable. Sorry I'm rambling a bit.I love your blog and I hope all of your goals are a reality soon <3 sunshinechild69

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ya, and I'm on a diet pill that seems to be working pretty well.Applied Nutrition Natural Fat Burner. It's cheap and works wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete