Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New month New goal New ME

Ok September is just around the corner and this WILL be my month. I fucked around all summer sleeping in not exercising and eating crap and drinking like a fish...NO MORE!!! I have to do something before winter gets here which were I live is just around the corner. I do not get home from work until dark in the winter so I must take action NOW!!!

So here is my plan...My month will be filled with exercising, If I eat it will be healthy food no more crap. I will try not to drink so much (this is going to be my hardest goal). If I am not busy at work I will go some leg lifts squats ect. I will loss weight this month if it kills me!!!

I finally found a red bracelet yesterday, it is weird I wrote about one a while ago and then could not find one anywhere. It is not what I wanted but it will have to do til I find a better one. I will post my measurements and weight on Sept. 1 and keep a log every two weeks. I am serious this time no holding back!!!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it!!! September is such a wonderful month!! :-)
    It must have been water weight because after eating breakfast and drinking a lot of water i was still at 112. maybe my scale is broken...
    Stay strong!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry you will get exactly where you want to be soon enough :) and yeah I do have a couple posts with pictures of me, thanks :) drinking is my worst problem too

    ReplyDelete